Fruit Salad with Homemade Gulaman

September 19, 2013



Since my afternoon class yesterday was postponed, I came home early and decided to make a homemade gulaman to be added in my fruit salad. Im kind of proud of the achievements I got this week, not just I put up a new blog but also I consistently post real stuff (you know what i mean?). Because in my old blogs, I only posted my writings there with no pictures but now I decided to take a different route. Please excuse the quality of my photos, I used my Canon Powershot A3300 IS because I don't have dslr cam but im planning to buy one (im saving for it). Enough of the camera I used, let's get back to business.



I used the Lady's Choice Alsa Gulaman (Red, Green)

                                                                          




That's how it should look like after you've done it. It's quite easy to make, just follow the instructions written in the back cover of your gulaman pack. So after it cooled down, toss it up into your salad. Here, I already make my fruit salad and i just put the gulaman in.




 And note that I only used fruit cocktail, apple, condensed milk, cream and cheese in my salad. The Gulaman really adds rich color. So I hope you'll make your very own salad with gulaman too, because its really worth trying.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. DELICIOUS!! ;)
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥